Tuesday, June 19, 2012

How To: French Pedicure

First, you want to pick out  that color you want for the tips. I chose Pink for mine. I also chose to have a silver glitter to outline where I painted my tips.


Second, make sure your nails are totally clean and no other nail polish is left on the nails.


Third, apply a  clear base coat, if you want. I skipped that step personally. Then just paint your tips only with the color you chose out.
 If you mess up just simple use a Q-tip and nail polish remover to remove your mistake.
Fourth, wait for it to dry and apply the other color right outside of the tip. Use small light strokes in this step. Then let dry.

Fourth and final step, Apply a clear top coat and let dry.


Hope you enjoyed these tips! Enjoy your freshly new beautiful pedicure!



No comments:

Post a Comment